At Jia Y. Lee, DDS we know every smile is different, so we offer several ways to straighten teeth, including metal braces and inconspicuous ceramic braces. But for many people, especially adult patients, Invisalign treatment is a fantastic option for orthodontics.
The best treatment for you will depend on several factors, including the problems you need to solve, but a consultation is the first step in achieving a straight and beautiful smile. Call us today at 909-288-4682 to schedule one in our Rancho Cucamonga CA office.
In the meantime, see why many patients prefer Invisalign instead of braces:
- Faster Than Braces – It’s not uncommon for people to spend two years or even longer in braces to get a straight smile. Though treatment times vary, most adult patients complete their Invisalign treatment in less time – usually about 12 months.
- Invisible Appearance – Invisalign aligners are made of clear plastic. So unlike braces, they blend easily into your smile. Chances are, many people won’t even see them. This is an especially great benefit for adults. You won’t feel self-conscious at work or on a date.
- Comfortable to Wear – The smooth plastic of your aligners feels better against your cheeks and gums than metal brackets and wires. Since there’s no need to tighten wires during treatment, you’ll also avoid uncomfortable adjustments.
- No Dietary Restrictions – Braces make it tough to eat many kinds of foods, including sticky and crunchy ones. You can easily remove Invisalign aligners when you are ready to eat. So you won’t have to give up any of your favorite treats.
- Hassle-Free Hygiene – You can keep you aligners out for brushing and flossing. With no need to maneuver around wires, it’s easier to keep your teeth clean. In addition, you won’t have to make as many trips to our office for progress checks. You’ll only need to see us every six weeks or so.
Interested in Invisalign treatment? Call us now at 909-288-4682. If you’re not a good candidate for Invisalign, we can straighten your smile with braces instead.
- Monday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Wednesday: 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Friday: 8:00AM-4:00PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed