Losing most or all of your teeth is devastating. While you can get dentures, you’ll have to make some changes – like eating softer foods. You may know dental implants are a possibility but worry about the expense and other factors. At our Rancho Cucamonga CA office, you can receive All-on-4 implant treatment.
- More Affordable Than Other Full-Mouth Implants – Dr. Lee attaches your replacement teeth to just four dental implants. Other full-mouth implant procedures use eight or more implants. Fewer implants means your treatment will cost less.
- Possible to Get Your Teeth in One Day – After placing implants in your jaw, Dr. Lee can attach a full arch of replacement teeth to them. The teeth are temporary, but you can smile with confidence while wearing them and eat many foods as well. Once your implants have healed, you’ll come back to us for a more permanent set of teeth.
- Faster and Easier Healing – With four implants instead of eight or more, your mouth will heal more quickly. You’ll be ready for the more permanent teeth in no time!
- Simple Oral Hygiene – Your new teeth stay fixed in place. So you clean them by brushing and flossing like you always have. See us regularly for exams. Dr. Lee can remove your teeth for a thorough professional cleaning.
- More Secure Than Dentures – Unlike standard dentures, your new teeth won’t need adhesive. They won’t slip or shift. You’ll have chewing strength similar to what you had before losing teeth. Your teeth also won’t loosen over time like dentures, because dental implants keep you from suffering bone loss in your jaw.
Ready to see us about All-on-4 implant treatment? Call 909-288-4682 now.
- Monday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Wednesday: 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Friday: 8:00AM-4:00PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed